Constance I. McDerby
Founder & Co-Producer ofFood & Vine Time Productions
Constance has been in marketing and advertising since college graduation starting in the college development office learning the skills and finesse of fundraising before joining network television news where she worked with reporters and anchors developing daily news stories, moving through several departments, and finding her niche in Sales and Revenue Development.
In New Orleans she enjoyed 14 years in media, winning countless accolades before launching VIA Growth, Inc. marketing agency working with clients to develop successful campaigns. She was recruited to Houston, Texas in the management of a nationally-recognized heritage radio powerhouse.
Wine was and continues to be Constance’s passion and through 20+ years of oenophile study traveling to countries and immersing in learning all things wine, she has an expansive base of strong relations with retailers, distributors, and the wine industry connections.
In 2002 Constance founded and launched Food & Vine Time Productions, Houston’s largest culinary, wine, craft beverage lifestyle event company, focusing on consumer events and wine industry trade tastings.
- Wine & Food Week, one of the nation’s top ten destination culinary and wine events drawing upwards of 10,000 attendees.
- Houston Chronicle Culinary Stars
- Brewmasters Craft Beer Festival, rated USA Today #3 beer festival in America
- Zest in the West
- Haute Wheels Houston Food Truck Festival
- Freight Train Food Truck Festival
- Celebration Seabrook
- Katy Sip N Stroll
- Wine Fair Cy-Fair
- The New Wines of Ancient Thrace Bulgarian Wines Program launched in the USA now in its 4th year.
- Wines of Loire Valley Trade Tastings
- Taste of Italy Food & Wine Trade Tasting and Consumer Events
Awards & Accolades:
- Graduate, Center for Sales Strategy
- WSET III studies (Wine Spirit Education Trust accreditation)
- Wine Competition Judge, Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo’s International Wine Competition
- Continental Airlines First Class Wine Selection Committee